Tomorrow (Friday) the weather is looking fantastic in the morning for the Father’s Day event. It’s also a $2 Day tomorrow, where everything will cost $2. It’s $2 to enter the shoot-out, which you can enter multiple times, its $2 for a coffee, $2 for a pastry and $2 for a juice box for the kids.
So if you’ve been storing those gold coins in your undies drawer forever and wondering how to get rid of the blighters, bring along pocketfuls of them to the event in the morning. We’ll also have tap facilities for cards if you’ve managed to avoid the curse of accumulating coins.
Event starts at 7am, the competition is how many baskets you and your child can land in 30 seconds. Many thanks to our generous sponsors:
- Will & Co Coffee is providing coffee all morning
- The Depot is providing the pastries
and we have donated prizes of:
- skin and hair products from PATRICKS
- a Barista Coffee machine from L’OR Espresso
- Concrete Skate Supply has donated a Parent & Child workshop along with t-shirts
- and we have a $100 BoozeBud voucher.
Even if you have two left hands (as I do and both my kids) and shooting a basketball is more likely to cause injury than land in the basket, still come along just to mingle and chat with parents and families across all school years.
Also – any parents keen to help out with running the event – please contact me at email@example.com or just turn up at 6:45am – there’s lots of little jobs on the day to help with.
– Rob Keldoulis (Pres) and the P&C Committee